Impeccable design and construction
This amazing waterfront property offers several unique possibilities. Designed by James Grieves, this stately custom home built in 2007 has 9,800 sq. ft. (910.4 square metres) +/- of luxurious living on two levels. The European-style chateau was designed, decorated, crafted, engineered and built to the highest standards with great attention to detail, quality finishings, fittings, high-end appliances, and systems.
Interior of Main House:
- Walnut and tile flooring.
- Walk-in closets.
- Home theatre with 4-K projection, raised seating, surround sound, and snack room.
- Soaring high and beamed ceilings.
- Gourmet and prep kitchens with premium appliances.
- Luxury primary suite with spa ensuite and fireplace.
- 7 gas fireplaces.
- Billiards room with card playing area.
- Elevator & dumbwaiter.
- In-floor & heat pump heating with A/C.
- Main bedrooms with ensuites & open to patios or decks.
- Wine room with attached tasting room – temperature controlled, can house 600 bottles.
- Exercise gym.
- Bar with seating overlooking the ocean.
Appliances and Services:
- Wolf gas and induction cooktops and ovens.
- Thermador warming oven.
- Sub-zero fridges and freezer.
- Miele built-in coffee machine.
- Bosch dishwashers. (2)
- Commercial sized washing sink in prep kitchen.
- Indoor grilling area with Gaggenau grill, griddle, and exhaust fan.
- Indoor gas pizza oven.
- 2 sets of Kitchen Aid laundry washer / dryers.
- Wired sound system throughout house and outside areas.
- Security system.
- Built in vacuums. (3)
- 600 Amp power to the property.
- Exterior stone, brick, and stucco. Slate tile roof.
- Multiple decks, patios, and outside eating areas.
- Outdoor courtyard / eating and sitting area with gas fireplace and commercial grade umbrella.
- Abundance of foliage including: several species of trees, over 50 fruit trees, grape vines, shrubs, cutting flower garden, and vegetable garden.
- Solar lights to accent trees on property.
- Full irrigation system.
- 4 water features including ponds & fountains.
- Groomed walkways including steps to the beach.
- Fire pit area overlooking the ocean.
- Large lawns.
- Pickle ball court (regulation size).
- Chicken coop.
- 6 acre parcel with 300 ft of easy access oceanfront & walk-on sandy beach.
- Possible moorage for larger boats offshore and beach storage for kayaks and smaller boats.
- Beautifully landscaped and managed by master gardener.
- Gated and fenced property.
- Heated garaging for 6 vehicles.
- Workshop with sink, and sitting areas.
- 200 amp electrical with E/V Charger.
- Guest Accommodation above Garage – 1,160 sq ft.
- Attached separate shelter for yard & maintenance equipment.
- Over 2,000 sq ft. of living area including 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
- Full kitchen with higher end appliances & separate laundry.
- Large living room and sitting areas.
- Private parking with E/V charger.
- In the upper working garden (392 sq ft.)
- Large potting table, extensive storage, and 2-piece bathroom.
A regulation size Pickleball Court was added in 2019. Located in the north side of the upper garden. Pickleball is a paddleball sport that combines elements of tennis, badminton, and table tennis.